Meet the SKEYE Pico Drone! Measuring 0.87 x 0.87″ and weighing just 7 grams, it is the smallest drone in the world!
It is so small that it can easily sit on your finger and fly on precision controlled exercises into the narrowest of nooks! How does something so small fly? Just throw it! Once in the air, use the remote control to soar through the sky.
A charging cable and 4 replacement rotor blades are included in the ready-to-fly package. This drone is designed to be taken everywhere and it fits inside of its own controller!
– Throw To Fly
– RTF (Ready to Fly) Technology
– 6-Axis Flight Control System with Adjustable Gyro Sensitivity
– Stable and Easy to Fly
– Aerobatic “Flip” Capability
– LED Lights for Night Flights
– 3-Level Adjustable Controller Sensitivity: Beginner, Mid-Level, Headless Mode
– Gyro: 6-Axis Gyro
– Frequency: 2.4GHz
– Channels: 4
– Battery: 3.7V 80mAh
– Flight Time: ~7-8 minutes
– Charging Time: ~30 minutes
– Controller Battery: 2 x AAA (Not Included)
– Remote-controlled Distance: Up To 50m
– Weight: 7 gram (0.25 ounce)
– Dimensions: 2.2 x 2.2 x 1.9 cm (0.87 x 0.87 x 0.75 inch)
1 x SKEYE Pico Drone
1 x 4-Channel 2.4Ghz Controller (Mode 2)
1 x USB Charging Cable
1 x User Guide
4 x Replacement Rotor Blades
Get Some Air: With quality construction, elegant controls and a one-year hardware warranty, the SKEYE Pico Drone is making its mark in the micro nano quadcopter market. Ready to take the sticks? Want to give a friend or loved one the chance to do some extreme precision flying? Order yours today!