1. If one of the motors stopped working in the flight or don’t spin as good as the rest, what you can do to have a check?
(1) Whether somthing stuck in the motor.
(2) Whether the propellers assembled oppositely or have deformation.
(3) Whether the battery was fully charged.
(4) Whether the motor pinion gear loose from the axis.
2. If some of the propellers not hover flat or the throttle seems to be one speed, what you can do to have a check?
(1) Wheather the propellers assembled too tight.
(2) Whether the motor was broken.
(3) Try to replace with new propellers in the package and calibrate again.
Type: RC Simulators
Built-in Gyro: Yes
Night Flight: Yes
Material: Electronic Components, Plastic
Remote Control: 2.4GHz Wireless
Channel: 4-Channels with 6 Axis Gyro
Camera Pixel: 2.0M/720P
Memory Card: 4GB
Mode: Mode 2 (Left Hand Throttle)
Transmitter Power: 4x 1.5V AA battery(Not included)
Copter Battery: 3.7V 650mAh Lipo Battery
Flying Time: About 8 – 10Mins
Charging Time: About 60Mins
Remote Distance: About 100M(328FT)
Flying Height: About 50M(164FT)
Copter Size: 27 x 27 x 8.5CM(10.6 x 10.6 x 3.3Inch)
Function: UP/Down, Forward/Backward, Left/Right Turn, Hover, Shooting, Side-to-Side, Auto Course Reversal, Headless System, 360-Degree Flips
Package Weight : 0.855KG(1.9LB)
Package Size: 40 x 31 x 10CM(15.7 x 12.2 x 3.9Inch)
1x LCD Transmitter
1x USB Charging Cable
1x 3.7V 650mAh Lipo Battery
1x 4G Memory Card
1x Card Reader
4x Protection Frame
1x User Manual